We are looking for an Affiliate Manager who can step into this newly created role and make an immediate impact on the brand’s future. To be successful in this role you must be an excellent communicator, a self-starter, and be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
You will develop and execute customer acquisition/retention strategies to identify users through affiliate channels. You will drive the development of affiliate activity within the US and Europe while managing relationships with key partner contacts and ensuring that strategies are aligned with overarching business objectives. You will be involved in wider marketing conversations regarding any clients to ensure full visibility on overarching goals.
If you are looking for a workplace where each and every day presents new challenges, we’ve got plenty to talk about!
What you will do:
- Initiating relationships, with new and existing clients;
- Nurturing network & partner relationships;
- Negotiating commercial agreements with Affiliate/strategic partners;
- Maintaining communication through the lifecycle of the relationship;
- Developing and deepening relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks;
- Briefing affiliates on our goals/affiliate requirements;
- Setting of KPIs for the channel, specific partners or campaigns and monitoring performance against them;
- Ensuring that all work is continually reviewed in terms of delivery and profitability;
- Managing/developing junior team members across partners and in-house;
- Ownership and accountability of affiliate channels against goals & KPIs;
- Challenging performance with clients and internally to ensure KPIs and targets are reached;
- Running affiliate strategy sessions with clients or internally;
- Determining briefs, goals & KPIs for campaigns;
- Working closely with the senior management team to develop the core performance marketing strategy;
- Optimising affiliate performance activity to be more efficient over time;
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and tactics for new products and features;
- Working with the wider teams to set clear objectives and goals;
- Conducting research to define target audiences, developing communication strategies.
What we expect:
- An expert in Affiliate marketing, proven track record of managing affiliates and global programs;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-starter and you love taking ownership of processes and projects;
- Able to inspire, motivate and engage with people;
- Able to drive initiatives through and resolve obstacles/blockers effectively;
- Positive in nature, able to both develop and get the best out of those around them;
- An expert in providing digitally based campaigns and solutions through Affiliate/acquisition channels;
- Strategy and planning, with the ability to demonstrate intelligent and outside the box approaches to previous client needs;
- Highly organized, analytical, and comfortable presenting at all levels;
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially;
- Happy to work at both strategic and operational levels;
- Technical knowledge of affiliate tracking;
- Experience of new product development;
- Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism.
What we offer:
- Salary Range: 3000-5000 (Gross) plus bonuses according to qualifications.
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Gym Subscription monthly budget;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.