We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to craft various website solutions while using the knowledge of Laravel, REST APIs, OOP concepts, and others. Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use?
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online. We’re a confident, dynamic, hardworking gang that loves selling cool stuff and solving complex problems. If you have a passion for innovation, thrive in collaboration, and embrace every challenge with vigor… then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!
Are you up for the challenge? Then, let’s chat!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, code, and debug our eCommerce platforms, in tight collaboration with front end developers and product management;
- Develop and optimize websites, landing pages, various e-commerce related apps;
- Integrate various services and APIs;
- Ensure websites’ availability and configure monitoring;
- Configure visitor trackers;
- Manage servers.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience in PHP/MySQL, e-commerce CMS platforms, API integrations, PHP MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel), and battle-tested real-world experience;
- Understanding of the Internet, including technologies, standards, and best practices in interaction and design;
- You love moving fast in a high-paced environment, while at the same time sweat the fine details and enjoy having direct responsibility for keeping what you build running at scale;
- You have a track record of more than 3 years in building well-engineered, highly optimized systems, ideally in a fast-paced environment;
- You are willing to work and learn performance marketing;
- You communicate with confidence in English and Lithuanian.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary starting from 2.300 EUR (Gross);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings;
- New Apple MacBook.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].