We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Creative Team Lead who is passionate about directing and building e-commerce projects of all kinds from concept to implementation.
Creative Team Lead will work closely to the internal team to review deliverables, ensure quality and efficiency, meet with each team member on a regular basis to evaluate workflow and provide feedback. The Creative Team Lead must be humble, willing to embrace new ideas and able to create a culture of accountability and support for the team.
Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use? Then let’s chat!
What you will do:
- Manage a still growing team of designers, video content managers, and copywriters;
- Manage responsibilities for the team include setting goals and objectives;
- Help your creatives grow their skills and experience;
- Generate and implement process improvement;
- Give regular and clear feedback around an individual’s performance;
- Draft and review KPIs for your team;
- Ensure commitments are met on schedule;
- Serve as a mentor to team members on best practices and new technologies;
- Partner with Developers and Operations team to address new project needs and assign resources.
What we expect:
- 2+ years of project management experience working with creatives;
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others;
- Experience managing people who are working both in-house and remotely;
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks;
- Ability to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges;
- You are comfortable working without routine supervision;
- A positive, can-do attitude.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to become a true leader of a squad with different profiles: copywriters, designers, video content managers.
- Salary range: 2400-3600 EUR (gross);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings.