Digital Campaign Manager (PPC)
We’re looking for a results-driven DIGITAL
CAMPAIGN MANAGER who will manage million-dollar budget advertising campaigns in
major international markets. As a media buyer, you will set goals, launch, analyze
and improve paid advertising campaigns. The best part is that everything is
in-house and you’ll have no external clients!
If you are a senior-level digital marketing specialist, this is a position for you.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of digital advertising experience;
- At least 1 year of Google Ads Advertising experience;
- Knowledge on how to analyze all metrics provided and confidence in making suggestions;
- A strong desire to work with large budgets;
- Experience with ads on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube;
- Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian skills (speaking and writing);
- Experience in eCommerce would be a plus.
What you will do:
- Work with PMs to define, prioritize on how to advertise our products in the most profitable way;
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of ad platforms for multiple markets and products simultaneously;
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and ROAS, while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs;
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions;
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results;
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Salary Range: 2000-5000 (Gross) + bonuses according to qualifications and results;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- Budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Gym Subscription monthly budget;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use?
Then join our fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a
mission to disrupt the way people shop online!
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to