Financial Operations Specialist
We are looking for a talented, detail-oriented Financial Operations Specialist who will manage day-to-day operations related to payments processing at CommerceCore.
As a Financial Operations Specialist, you will be responsible to handle all the operations related to the company’s merchant accounts.
Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use? Then let’s chat!
What you will do:
- Prepare documentation for new merchant accounts and ensure that application processes run smoothly;
- Ensure payments programs are successful and operate flawlessly by working with internal and external providers;
- Ensure that everything meets compliance and legal requirements;
- Perform quality control upon applying for merchant accounts;
- Measure, track, and communicate data on revenue, fees, and chargebacks regularly;
- Review chargeback reports and take appropriate action;
- Manage payment integrations with our internal CRM;
- Engage in a proactive approach and make regular follow-ups;
- Maintain good relationships with banks representatives and merchant accounts brokers;
- Maintain good health of the existing / approved merchant accounts (ensuring everything is up to date and remains compliant);
- Search for alternatives to ensure we form the most beneficial partnerships.
What we expect:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, business, economics or a related field is expected;
- Understanding of financial operating systems and procedures;
- Technical accounting and legal skills;
- Experience in merchant applications and compliance would be an advantage;
- Experience working at Fintech (e.g PayPal, Stripe, Adyen) would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical, numeracy ,and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through, and organizational skills;
- Strong Lithuanian and English skills, both written and verbal;
- A real enthusiasm for commercial and financial analysis;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure, efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Service-oriented individual with high energy and a positive and friendly demeanor.
What we offer:
- Salary range: 1800-2600 eur/mon. gross;
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings.