We are looking for a Front-End Developer to craft, manage and debug our eCommerce websites while using the knowledge of HTML5, SCSS, Tailwind, Laravel, Vue.JS, OOP concepts, and others. Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use?
Are you up for the challenge? Then, let’s chat!
WHAT WE USE:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Code, manage and debug our eCommerce platforms and sites, in tight collaboration with other developers and product managers;
- Develop and optimize websites, landing pages;
- Configure visitor trackers;
- Build websites with modern Front-End technologies;
- Be directly responsible for keeping what you build running at scale;
- Code with confidence with constantly improving your knowledge;
- Contribute to improving the quality, performance, and stability of Front-End codebases.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Salary starting from 1900 EUR (Gross);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings;
- New Apple MacBook.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].