We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to craft various website solutions while using the knowledge of Laravel, Vue.JS, REST APIs, OOP concepts, and others. Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use?
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online. We’re a confident, dynamic, hardworking gang that loves selling cool stuff and solving complex problems. If you have a passion for innovation, thrive in collaboration, and embrace every challenge with vigor… then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!
Are you up for the challenge? Then, let’s chat!
WHAT WE USE:
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design, code, and debug our eCommerce platforms, in tight collaboration with other developers and product managers;
- Develop and optimize websites, landing pages, various e-commerce related apps;
- Integrate various services and APIs;
- Ensure websites’ availability and configure monitoring;
- Configure visitor trackers;
- Build websites with modern Front-End technologies;
- Be directly responsible for keeping what you build running at scale;
- Code with confidence with constantly improving your knowledge;
- Contribute to improving the quality, performance, and stability of Front-End and Back-End codebases.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience in a high-paced environment and still keeping the quality;
- A track record of more than 3 years in building well-engineered, highly optimized systems and websites;
- Knowledge with technologies and frameworks mentioned above;
- Some experience in code review, testing, and willingness to spend time doing that;
- You are able to use Github;
- Understanding of the latest FE trends for e-commerce websites (or at least willingness to do so);
- Wish to learn performance marketing;
- A track record of significant, specific, and self-directed contributions to challenging projects;
- Confident communication in English and Lithuanian.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary starting from 2.500 EUR (Gross);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings;
- New Apple MacBook.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].