We are looking for a Head of e-commerce who can step into this newly created role and make an immediate impact on the brands future. To be successful in this role you must be an excellent communicator, a self-starter, and be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a workplace where each and every day presents new challenges, we’ve got plenty to talk about!
What you will do:
- Build, manage, lead and set strategic goals for the e-commerce business from scratch;
- Work with CEO to define, prioritize how to deliver our products;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes as well as manage and communicate project timelines and milestones;
- Work with third-party suppliers per our procedures to implement enhancements to the website, such as referral programs, email solutions, and content management;
- Conduct regular competitor activity to understand the marketplace and make improvements;
- Create 360 degrees product graphics, written and video content. Create email and social media marketing campaigns;
- Be adept at juggling multiple and concurrent projects including web development, content, online merchandising, new product launches, brand marketing, social media, budgeting for P&L
- Have a deep understanding of e-commerce metrics including conversion, AOV, LTV, ROAS, traffic, repeat purchase rates;
- Develop marketing plans and oversee their day-to-day implementation;
- Build strategic business partnerships with manufacturers, suppliers, distribution centers, freelancers, marketing agencies;
- Partner with and support Web Development and Creative teams.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience with website or e-commerce platform development process. You should know all the steps involved in taking a product from a concept to life;
- A self-starter, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and values-driven culture;
- Amazon marketplace experience would be an advantage;
- Experience in health & beauty, fashion accessories, nutraceutical products development would be an advantage;
- Process-driven with fine attention to detail;
- Previous experience within a start-up environment preferred
- A history of managing internal teams of at least 4+ people and successfully coaching them to the next level within their career path;
- A history of managing freelance teams would be an advantage
- Capability to manage a few ongoing projects at once, schedule their go-live strategy and timeline with the marketing and supply chain team;
- Proactive communication about issues, status, risks, and needs;
- Strong analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations;
- Creative personality, with an eye to develop new and innovative solutions;
- Curious and entrepreneurial leader that stays abreast of industry trends, able to set a vision, orchestrate a process to execute on that plan, and influence and inspire others.
What we offer:
- Salary Range: 3000-6000 (Gross) according to qualifications.
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Gym Subscription monthly budget;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.