Localization Project Manager
Are you a competitive person who LOVES digital marketing and is passionate about results? If so, Commerce Core might be for you. We are constantly searching for the coolest, most innovative products that enhance the everyday lives of our customers – and we’re looking for a Localization Project Manager to join our team in helping us achieve that mission. As a Localization Project Manager, you will need to accomplish many tasks in order to ensure that a product is ready for a near simultaneous global launch. Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use? Then let’s chat!
What you will do:
- Configurate and maintain the translation management system;
- Manage localization projects from beginning to end, work closely with translation agencies, marketing management, and web development team;
- Develop project plans and workflows, manage time, budget, resources, and quality control. Ensure high quality and fast delivery of translations over 20 languages;
- Analyze current pain points in workflows and tools, provide recommendations and implement scalable solutions.
What we expect:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience directly related to project management (preferably in the localization industry);
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues;
- Well thought leadership: track record of managing localization or other related processes to deliver on localization-related projects through continuous improvement;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail: experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights;
- 1+ years of experience in B2C e-commerce and its best practices (preferably);
- Professional level of English and Lithuanian (speaking and writing).
- Salary Range: starting at 1600 (Gross) according to qualifications;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- The annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
If you see yourself in our team, send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected]