Are you a competitive person who LOVES digital marketing and is passionate about results? If so, Commerce Core might be for you. We are constantly searching for the coolest, most innovative products that enhance the everyday lives of our customers – and we’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in helping us achieve that mission. As a marketer, you will improve your Digital Marketing skills that will set you up for a lifetime of success. This includes video content, selection of visuals that sell, creation of Ads for social media, Market Research that shows what customers enjoy seeing, and much more! Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use? Then let’s chat!
What you will
- Work with the product team to define, prioritize how to deliver our products in the most visually appealing way as well as brainstorm about campaign launches;
- Manage freelancers and outsourced agencies at the same time in order to provide constant results;
- Research new partners and negotiate terms with existent ones;
- Write scripts based on extensive research and a strong emphasis on fact-checking;
- Quickly edit basic video content;
- Jump in where there is a need for an ad or a longer copy;
- Research on products that we can sell;
- Help the team with other duties on special projects;
- Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
What we expect:
- Strong knowledge of basic marketing principles – target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy;
- Willingness to manage freelancers related to visual branding: video, photos, visuals, ads, and/or renders;
- Confidence to identify key video assets that will help drive long-term success on Facebook Ads, YouTube, and more;
- Experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, web strategy, and optimization;
- Some experience with video editing tools;
- Professional level of English and Lithuanian (speaking and writing).
- Salary Range: 1500-2800 (Gross) according to qualifications;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
If you see yourself in our team, send
your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected]