Our team is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Full-Stack Developer who will be responsible for building & maintaining our internal systems. Your duties will involve the entire developing process, so a proactive problem-solving attitude and a strong sense of responsibility are some of the most important characteristics that we are looking for.
If innovation is one of your passions, you thrive when collaborating in a team, and are ready to embrace every challenge with vigor and determination, then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!
WHAT WE USE:
- FE: jQuery; Vue.JS; Alpine JS; React; HTML5; CSS3
- BE: Laravel; MySQL
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Research, evaluate, architect, and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions;
- Integrate various services and APIs;
- Ensure maintenance and improve our Ad network;
- Generate various reports, analyze, process, and combine data;
- Be directly responsible for keeping what you build running at scale;
- Contribute to improving the quality, performance, and stability of Front-End and Back-End codebases;
- Work with WordPress from time to time.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience in communicating with cross-functional and technical teams to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs;
- Ability to set priorities and keep the quality;
- Some experience in code review, testing, and willingness to spend time doing that;
- Confident communication in English and Lithuanian.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary starting from 3000 EUR gross/month (according to qualifications)
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long) and hybrid working method;
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].