Junior Content Administrator (WordPress)
Our team is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Junior Content Administrator to be responsible for the administration and overall maintenance of our websites while using the knowledge of WordPress.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Add and update the content of our websites using WordPress;
- Liaise with Development and Creative Teams to post new content, fix bugs and meet new requirements;
- Configure visitor trackers;
- Be directly responsible for keeping what you build running at scale.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- A detail-oriented person with strong administrative skills;
- A person interested in web technologies;
- Strong Lithuanian and English skills, both written and verbal;
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary range is 1100 - 1900 Eur gross/month (according to qualifications);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long) and hybrid working method;
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].