Commerce Core is looking for a results-driven and hands-on lead copywriter.
If you’re passionate about writing persuasive sales copy that gets customers to take ACTION and have a successful record and examples of your work, this might be the right position for you.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- At least 4 years of work experience related to copywriting and at least 2 years of specializing in advertorials/sales copywriting;
- Ability to adjust your voice to clients and produce high-quality, persuasive copy;
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – target segmentation, category, A/B testing, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy;
- Confidence to identify critical copy assets that will help drive long-term success on our websites, Facebook, YouTube, and more;
- Experience in leading a team of in-house and freelance Copywriters would be a big advantage;
- Willingness to give feedback to writers and editors;
- Enthusiasm to always be ahead of the marketing curve and produce catchy content that sells;
- Fluent / Native level in English and Lithuanian (speaking and writing).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead a team of in-house and freelance copywriters;
- Work with Product Leads and media buyers to fully develop advertising campaigns;
- Develop creative ideas and concepts together with the product team;
- Proofread and copyedit;
- Write original and persuasive copy that would sell monetization for landing and pre-sell pages, advertorials, as well as other copy across multiple channels (web, mobile, email, video, and ads);
- Manage freelance copywriters and proof-readers if needed;
- Monitor the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Salary range starting at 2400 Eur (Gross) according to qualifications;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long);
- The annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, coffee, monthly team lunch, and all that jazz;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment).