Our team is looking for junior and senior level MEDIA BUYERS!
Juniors will get all the support and opportunities to grow & learn from the best. And if you are experienced and consider yourself a senior - we have the right challenge for you to manage million-dollar budget advertising campaigns in major international markets.
The best part is that everything is in-house and you’ll have no external clients!
What you will do:
- Work with Senior Media Buyers and CEO to define, and prioritize how to advertise our products in the most profitable way;
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of ad platforms for multiple markets and products simultaneously;
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and ROAS, while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs;
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions;
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results;
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of digital advertising experience;
- Google Ads Advertising experience;
- Knowledge of how to analyze all metrics provided and confidence in making suggestions;
- A strong desire to work with large budgets;
- Ability to multitask and switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects;
- Excellent English and Lithuanian skills (speaking and writing);
- Experience with native platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Mgid, etc. would be considered a huge advantage;
- Experience with ads on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube would be a plus.
- Salary Range: 2000-5000 (Gross) + bonuses according to qualifications and results;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long);
- Budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Are you ready to boost your career and put your skills to great use? Then join our amazing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online!
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].