Mid Front-End Developer
Our team is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Mid Front-End Developer who will be responsible for building & maintaining e-commerce websites. Your duties will involve the entire developing process - a proactive problem-solving attitude and a strong sense of responsibility are some of the most important characteristics of someone perfect for this position.
If innovation is one of your passions, you thrive when collaborating in a team, and are ready to embrace every challenge with vigor and determination, then you will fit right in at CommerceCore!
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Knowledge of WordPress;
- Basic knowledge of Laravel
- Any JS framework knowledge would be considered an advantage;
- Basic knowledge of WEB building tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a team;
- Capability to produce content on time and with attention to detail;
- Willingness to learn and develop frontend development skills;
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Code, manage and debug our eCommerce platforms and sites, in tight collaboration with other developers and product managers;
- Develop and optimize websites, landing pages;
- Configure visitor trackers;
- Build websites with modern Front-End technologies;
- Be directly responsible for keeping what you build running at scale;
- Code with confidence with constantly improving your knowledge;
- Contribute to improving the quality, performance, and stability of codebase.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary range is 1600 - 2800 Eur gross/month (according to qualifications);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long) and hybrid working method;
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].