Project Manager / Product Lead
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/ Product Lead to manage and lead one of our new exciting projects.
If you are a go-getter, entrepreneurial mindset, diligent deadline-maker, pro delegator and details person, let's talk!
What you will do:
- Lead one of our new projects, be responsible for the strategy, growth, roadmap and overall success;
- Work with CEO to define and prioritize how to deliver our products;
- Serve as a Product Lead, working closely and preparing tasks for the marketing, development and UX teams to deliver features and tasks as part of an agile sprint process;
- Partly manage shared resources (HR, Dev, Finance, etc);
- Structure and follow product budget to compete with global players and grow ROI positive business;
- Do A/B testing & share your findings with other team members;
- Manage the project feature backlog and the development of the product;
- Schedule deadlines according to the strategy in place and assuring they are met;
- Organise and lead product release management and set guidelines for new deliveries;
- Study our field in the industry and our competitors strategies;
- Take into account inputs from internal and external sources, develop and communicate a roadmap that meets the project vision and delivers on business objectives;
- Analyze the impact of changes, and incorporate learnings into the project roadmap.
What We Expect:
- Have 3-5 years of project / product management experience (or equivalent);
- Have an Agile background and experience as a Product Lead across the product development lifecycle (from idea to release);
- Development of digital / physical products or digital marketing products experience;
- Ability to develop and define product visions, strategies, and roadmaps;
- Drive to act quick with a “can-do” attitude;
- Take initiative and participate in assuring the team’s success and goal achievement;
- A keen eye for details, such as KPIs and metrics, as well as being able to see the big picture;
- Proactivity, excellent project management skills and the ability to multitask effectively are a must;
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire;
- Have experience in building or scaling business;
- Have a good understanding of digital performance marketing;
- Be focused on delivery and getting things done;
- Be intellectually flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Have led an innovation team, or have experience using lean processes would be a bonus
What we offer:
- Gross salary Range: 2500-6800 EUR (according to qualifications);
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it's about how much you do, not how long);
- Annual budget for learning with access to external mentors, learning materials, and international conferences;
- Time for self-training during work hours;
- Gym Subscription monthly budget;
- New Apple MacBook;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Team buildings;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].