Our Creative team is looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer who will be incorporating with marketing team members to produce high-quality digital assets. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be focused on all aspects of a product’s development, including design, usability, function, and even branding and marketing.
WHO WE ARE:
Our fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, data nerds & web developers is on a mission to take over online shopping. We're a confident, dynamic, and hardworking group with a zeal for selling cool things and solving complex problems.
If you are up for the challenge - let’s chat!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the sites function;
- You’ll work with FIGMA software to deliver a high-quality web design for one of our projects;
- You’ll work alongside our performance advertising team;
- Prepare and present ideas;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback;
- Create original UIs and their graphic elements;
- You’ll be responsible for meeting critical project deadlines;
- You’ll continue to grow your knowledge in all aspects of CRO and creative by keeping up on best practice and current trends;
- You’ll work alongside web developers and project manager to implement and execute A/B tests.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You have at least 2 years of professional graphic design and UI/UX experience;
- You have solid knowledge of all the best in class design softwares including, but not limited to Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, and others;
- Pixel perfection and attention to details;
- You’re adaptable and can move quickly to produce new design layouts for performance team;
- You like to stay up to date with the current advertising and CRO trends and you have a good sense of what works and what doesn’t;
- You communicate with confidence in English and Lithuanian;
- You love what you do and can’t wait to get started.
- Good time management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Gross Salary range: 2500-5000 Eur;
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long);
- Start-up environment;
- Team buildings;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Gym subscription monthly budget;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee.
Can you see yourself on our team?
Send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected].