We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Web Development Lead looking to further advance his/her skills and career in a great working environment. If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology, then join our fast-growing team of marketers, salespeople, and data nerds on a mission to disrupt the way people shop online!
What you will do:
- Lead a team of developers in creating well-architected solutions;
- Manage responsibilities for the team include setting goals and objectives;
- Help your developers grow their skills and experience;
- Generate and implement process improvement;
- Give regular and clear feedback around an individual’s performance;
- Draft and review KPIs for your team;
- Ensure commitments are met on schedule;
- Provide technical leadership and mentor all team staff;
- Ensure coding adheres to best practices and overall technical aspects of the project are developed meeting highest quality standards;
- Serve as a mentor to team members on best practices and new technologies.
What we expect:
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others;
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of WEB development projects
- Experience in a variety of web development approaches and methodologies including Agile/Scrum;
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches;
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks;
- Ability to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges;
- Comfortable working without routine supervision;
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to move beyond web development and become a true leader of a squad with different profiles: developers, testers, operations.
- Salary range: 2500-5000 EUR (brutto);
- Work in a fun, dynamic & experienced team;
- Start-up environment;
- Free fruits, snacks, and coffee;
- Opportunities to improve your skills, time for self-training;
- A budget for learning;
- Modern office in Vilnius city center (shower, kitchen, VR & other games, international environment);
- Flexible working hours (it’s about how much you do, not how long) & vacations;
- Team buildings.
If you see yourself in our team, send your CV and a few sentences about yourself to [email protected]